Sunday, December 30, 2007

Signing off for 2007

This is my last post for 2007, and I leave you with one of my favorite photos of the year. I haven't sailed at all since the BVIs, because there's not enough wind on the bay at this time of year. So I have no new sailing adventures to report.

I'd summarize 2007 as chock full of fun and exciting sailing experiences, quite a bit of travel, some truly great times with friends, eight great months of working at Google, and four very eventful months off from work. It was a year of much personal growth for me, and for that I'm thankful. I've met a lot of wonderful people, both in the sailing community and elsewhere, and many of them have become treasured friends... another thing for which I'm very thankful. (You know who you are!) I also had some experiences that were not so pleasant and some real struggles, but each of those experiences was a growth opportunity for me as well.

If you've been reading my blog regularly this year, I thank you for your time and support and hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Be sure to check back to read about my sailing adventures in 2008!

Happy new year and fair winds to you and yours!

cj

No comments: